- use this website to receive, access or transmit material that is obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, degrading, racist, in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
- access or attempt to access parts of this website that you are not authorised to access;
- interfere with the use of this website by other users;
- use this website to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems or interfere with services to other host providers, networks or websites;
- use this website to knowingly or recklessly transmit material (including viruses) or otherwise use this website so as to cause harm to this website, O’Connors Legal Services Limited or other users or which is likely to bring this website or O’Connors Legal Services Limited into disrepute;
- intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while using this website.
7. Limits to your rights We will do our best to maintain the operation of this website in accordance with these Terms. However, we cannot guarantee that this website will be technically suitable for viewing on your computer or that it will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You are responsible for providing all computer equipment, mobile phone equipment and telecommunications service required to use this website. We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for these and cannot guarantee the continued availability of any other person or services involved in providing this website to you. The internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee that this website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We recommend that you regularly update your browser software and use up-to-date anti-virus software to ensure that your access to this website is as secure as possible. Your access to this website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, the introduction of new facilities or services, or due to events beyond our reasonable control. Where this happens, we will attempt to restore this website as soon as we reasonably can. We have no control over or proprietary interest in any websites that may be hypertext linked to this website and we make no representations or guarantees about those websites or their content, nor that the links work. Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions, or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall only be liable for loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms. 8. Your responsibility to us You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us which are caused by your deliberate breach of these Terms. 9. Terminations and suspension We may cancel or suspend your access to this website if you breach these Terms or misuse this website you have behaved in a way which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or is unlawful or illegal or which would bring us into disrepute. We may suspend access to this website or require you to change any passwords that you may use to access parts of this website if we reasonably believe that this website has been or is likely to be misused, and we will notify you accordingly. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to terminate this website and if this occurs we will endeavour to provide as much notice as is reasonably possible in the circumstances. Any termination of this website or your access to it will not affect liability previously incurred by either of us to the other. 11. Disputes and law We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you may wish to take court proceedings. These Terms and the agreement between you and us are governed by English law and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We cannot guarantee that this website complies with all foreign and local laws and requirements outside the United Kingdom. 12. General If any part of these Terms is found by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and we ignore this, we will still be entitled to enforce all these Terms at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms. These Terms and the agreement between you and us for the provision of this website are only available in the English language.