O'Connors is recruiting a Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join O'Connors busy and expanding team.
MARKETING MANAGER - JOB SPECIFICATION
SALARY: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
CONTRACT: Permanent, based in Liverpool. Applications for part-time and hybrid working will be considered.
APPLICATIONS: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm of business lawyers and advisers based in Liverpool and London.
O’Connors provides a unique blend of corporate, commercial, insurance and regulatory advice which delivers ground-breaking solutions that enable clients to manage risks in crucial projects and transactions, wherever in the world they are doing business.
The firm works across all sectors but has special experience of working with insurance businesses, legal businesses and investment funds and serves local, national and international clients.
Reporting directly to one of our board directors, this is a role is a strategic and tactical appointment as the firm continues to build for the future.
- Taking operational responsibility for planning and executing all marketing activity within the firm.
- Participating in the weekly sales & marketing meetings, sending out agendas, refining minutes and updating relevant internal records.
- Managing our three national sector marking campaigns - legal businesses, insurance businesses & investment funds.
- Bringing forward new marketing ideas to enhance our market profile and generate new business.
- Driving our key client management program and key introducer management program.
- Providing board level reports on marketing activity and outputs.
- Liaising with and coordinating business development activities.
- Creating and managing content for the firm’s website (including services, sectors , people, news & views and compliance) using our Umbraco CMS.
- Liaising with our website hosts and DNS hosts in connection with any website performance issues.
- Sourcing required images using our Adobe Stock Images account.
- Assimilating Google Analytics data and reporting in to the sales & marketing meetings.
- Engaging in SEO activity (including back links from authoritative sites and strategic PPC campaigns) to improve our search engine rankings.
- Managing the firm’s social media accounts with LinkedIn and Twitter and advising on additional recommended social media activity.
- Supporting lawyers with their own social media activity.
- Managing and updating our marketing databases to ensure they are kept current and GDPR complaint.
- Manging the production of all the firm’s branded marketing materials including pitches, presentations, profiles and Christmas card.
- Creating direct email marketing campaigns using NewzApp platform.
- Conducting GDPR and PECR impact assessments for all external mailings.
- Managing our event programme (whether online or face-to-face), including advising on guest selection & invitations, attendee management and associated venue arrangements.
- Managing the production of the firm’s entries in membership and associate directories including submissions to Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Delivering internal marketing and networking training to improve the internal knowledge of our team and our business development performance.
Personal & professional qualities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an all-round b2b Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Strategic thinker, commercially focused.
- Excellent time management and task management skills.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and business development processes.
- A well organised individual with drive, enthusiasm and confidence to challenge members of the team at all levels.
- A professional and credible communicator.
- A proactive and self-motivated individual.
- An ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- An active team player.
- Experienced and competent in using social media (Twitter, LinkedIn), email platforms (e.g. MailChimp, NewzApp), website content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Umbraco) and Microsoft 365 products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com